Oceanside Home Health Services, Inc. is certified by Medi-Cal, Medicare, and Joint Commission. We are fully licensed by the state of California as well as the federal government. The company also works with private medical insurance companies.
Compliance and Quality Assurance
Our company has developed an extensive system for auditing and monitoring compliance and risk assessment strategies to prevent errors and improve performance. Patients, family members, caregivers, employees, and referral sources are encouraged to contact Oceanside Home Health Services, Inc. Compliance Officer at 323-934-5050 or 800-898-5551, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to report thoughts and concerns.
The benefits of in-home services provided by Oceanside Home Health Services, Inc. are numerous:
- Earlier discharge from the hospital
- Reduced cost of healthcare
- Outstanding medical care in a relaxing home environment
- Placement of patients in comfortable and familiar surroundings
- Higher patient satisfaction leading to a speedier recovery
Our goal is to develop and implement a treatment plan, which can be delivered in the home environment. We strive to allow our patients to improve their health and become as independent as possible.
Our professional staff includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified high-tech Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Certified Nurse’s Aides
- Home Health Aides